mercredi 6 février 2013

When F5RPN try to write in shakespeare language. Some informations about F5RPN operator

In english in the text…

For French readers, don’t read that, it's the same informations that below.

Write in english is not easy for me… but I’ll go try to give some informations about my amateur radio activities.

I have 46 years old. I’m married with 3 childrens.

I have a call since 1989 with a novice licence (FB with CW authorized), I was radio  telegraphist during my military service and I have converted my military degree.

In 1992, I have passed and obtained my full licence without CW because I had already this part.

In the middle of 90’, I have to forget the radio with the discorvery of internet. I made some come back until 2011 but never for long.

After a small accident sport, I have been immobilized for 3 months. Before, I took out my old FT-990. In a few days, the virus of radio is coming back. Since, I’m again active.

I took again my books of electronics and I found and study a lot of course on internet for find again a correct level in radio-electricity.

I started with the digital modes, PSK, SSTV  then JT65. But I have made a mistake in going on the firsts Khz of our amateur bands. Since, I’m falling in love of CW. I wasn't  yet a CW fan in 90’ but today, I love it !

Today, my radio activities are homemade builds (antennas and QRP TRX) and The CW is become my favourite mode. I’m not a good CW op for this moment but I work for progress.

I joined several clubs about digital modes and CW. I like all this clubs but two of them give me a particular pleasure, my radio club F5KKD and the CW Fists club (#15980), I like the motivation of this club for help the “young” CW operators.

In CW, I’m often lesten to and active on fists frequencies, in particular 3558 and 7028 Khz this winter.

My last homemade realizations are 2 multi-dipoles antennas, one with 4 dipoles for the holiday QRA, a Levy antenna (more known as center-fed but with precise dimensions), it’s my main antenna for the usual QRA. Since 1 week I’m trying a delta loop for 40m but she’s not yet ready.

I have also a TenTec kit, the 1340 but I have not started the build and i work on a F3LG tuner with interchangeable coils.

And for the fun, I built a saw blade key and I use it sometime on the air, it’s not really  a good key but It’s homemade :-)

Now, you have an idea of the F5RPN operator.

You can see some pictures in my previous post.

Best 73 to all.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire